JP Stone Community Bank is here to help our customers grow and prosper. We believe in building successful businesses through long-lasting personal banking relationships and that all businesses, regardless of size, should have access to stress-free financing solutions. Our experienced lending staff will guide you through the entire process while providing the same high-quality customer service our bank has provided for over one hundred years.
- Real estate
- Business equipment
- Inventory / Accounts Receivable
- SBA loans
- Bank deposits
- Revolving lines of credit
To apply for a commercial loan, please complete the Confidential Financial Statement, print it, sign it, and bring it by any of our locations. In order to expedite your loan, bring in the required documents with your completed financial statement. Our experienced loan personnel will then meet with you to see how we can help your business.
- Loan Authorization Letter and checklist of required documents
- Last two years’ tax returns
- Copy of current driver’s license
- Copy of social security card
- Copy of IRS letter issuing customer’s EIN (if applicable)
A credit report fee of $18.25 per individual applying will be charged for commercial loans. Real estate loans will be charged a credit report fee of $22.95 per individual applying.