It’s your money — manage it your way. Between multiple transfer options and flexible methods of accessing your funds, JP Stone Community Bank offers convenient, secure money management services that will help you control your funds wherever you are. Want even more control? Check out our digital banking platform!
MasterCard® Debit Cards
Safer than cash. Faster than checks.
With a JP Stone debit card, you get the convenience of a credit card without the interest payments or monthly bill. A debit card is like a cash withdrawal or a personal check, drawing money from your available funds, but it’s safer than carrying cash and easier than writing a check.
- Free with any newly opened checking account
- Accepted anywhere you see the MasterCard® logo
- More readily accepted than checks, particularly when traveling
- Checkout is quicker — no need for check approval or counting change
- Get cash back when you make a purchase at a store
- Unlimited, free usage at JP Stone ATMs
- Usable at non-JP Stone ATMs1, which can be found nearly everywhere
P2P Real-Time Transfers
The Fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to move money.
JP Stone offers Person-to-Person (P2P) transfers through a Social Payment Instant Network (SPIN), available on our digital banking platform. SPIN delivers the latest P2P technology and allows funds to clear immediately. You can send money to anyone within the U.S. even if they are not a JP Stone customer — all they need is a debit card!
- Anyone within the U.S. no matter what bank they use
- Works with MasterCard® and Visa® debit cards
- Up to $2,000 or more2 per day
- Only a 25 cent fee per transaction
- Funds are available immediately!
Internal & External Transfers
Get your money where it needs to go
It’s easy to move money between your JP Stone accounts, or even to another JP Stone customer. Simply call us to request it, or visit us in person. Transferring funds to an account with another bank can be completed on our digital banking platform.1
For full flexibility in managing your transfers, sign up for digital banking today! You will be able to:
- Transfer funds to an account with another bank*
- Cancel a pending transfer
- Schedule recurring transfers*
- . . . and more!
* Only available within digital banking
Fast and reliable — best for moving large sums of money
Wire transfers utilize an electronic method of sending money between banks for the benefit of a customer. When possible, we recommend taking advantage of our P2P transfer service, as it’s faster and cheaper than a wire transfer. However, P2P is not always an option, in which case a wire transfer offers several benefits.
- A great option for moving large sums of money
- More options than with P2P transfers:
- Money can be sent internationally
- Money can be transferred directly from a savings account
- Recipient is not required to have a debit card
- Faster than checks or ACH — funds are typically available the same business day for domestic wires
|Type of Wire||Fee|
Check your balance, get your money — any time of day
JP Stone offers multiple ATMs throughout southeastern New Mexico. Check the table below to find one near you! If you need to access your money in a location we don’t serve, your JP Stone debit card will work at any ATM that accepts MasterCard®.1 If you experience any issues, don’t hesitate to give us a call!
You will be able to:
- Check your balances
- Withdraw up to $200 or more2 per day
|901 Colonial Parkway||Clovis, NM|
|7681 Wichita Road||Hagerman, NM|
|1101 Joe Harvey Boulevard||Hobbs, NM|
|109 East 2nd Street||Portales, NM|
|520 West 18th Street||Portales, NM|
|1901 North Main Street||Roswell, NM|
|1801 South Main Street||Roswell, NM|
|709 Main Street||Eunice, NM|
|502 North Canal Street||Carlsbad, NM|
1 Some services may be subject to a fee
2 Default daily limit can be changed (with officer approval) on a temporary or permanent basis upon request